Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blogger's Style

Blogger's Style

I really like this set! Even though it's more of a summer outfit, I still wanted to make a "re-creation" set. I just made that up right now. I think that's what I'll call these sets, "re-creation", because I'm recreating the outfit!
Yeah, I'm weird like that. (:
Anyways, I'll start with what I like about this outfit. It's very simple and the colors are very soft. It reminds me of easter for some reason. Maybe it's the pale yellow shirt. Idk. Anyway, I think this is definitely an outfit that anyone can wear, and even put together. I like how everything is so mellow and calm. Definitely a good outfit for hanging out at the beach or on the boardwalk! But I guess that'll have to be next summer, since it's getting cooler. 

What's in this set:

Comment Please!
Blogger's Style by fashionfemmefatale featuring a shawl collar blazer

4 comments:

  1. love the set and the colours in the outfit.
    nice :)
    xoxo sowmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, just found your blog and looked through the last few posts, I'm guessing you like yellow? I think it would look fab against your skin tone and hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Thanks! I really do like yellow, actually!

    ReplyDelete