Sunday, April 15, 2012

My BQueen Dress!



So I'm extremely excited right now! Okay, well I've been waiting on this dress in the mail (as shown above on the fabulous Rachel Bilson) for a while now and it finally came yesterday! Ohmigosh I'm so excited!!!! Lol. So yeah, I literally tore into the packaging with nails and teeth. When that effort failed, I went and fetched the scissors. (I probably should have done that from the start.) Ha. I'm a weirdo. But I honestly can not wait to go out in it. Ha. My sisters are jealous! I told them they had to get their own. If you guys want to check out their collection, the link to the website is right here. My particular dress is the H048B one. Oh yea, and the actual dress, like the material, is SUPER high quality. I mean, you can tell that it's not some cheap material. Not to mention it makes your bottom look good! That's always a plus! So yea, you guys should definitely check out the website. I promise you won't be disappointed!
xoxo FashionFemmeFatale

No comments:

Post a Comment